- Metro Begins Higher Fares, Service Cuts This Weekend June 24, 2017 9:17 pm - Metro commuters should expect higher fares and reduced service.
- Post Office Clock Tower Reopens For Public Tours March 17, 2017 4:12 pm - The 315-foot tall clock tower has reopened to visitors after a 3-year closure.
- Customers Flock To Grocery Stores Ahead Of Impending Snowstorm March 12, 2017 9:37 pm - Storm preparation led to long lines at DC-area grocery stores Sunday evening.
- Cherry Blossom Peak Bloom Delayed In Revised Forecast March 8, 2017 2:31 pm - Cold weather is to blame for the revised peak bloom forecast.
- Washington Monument To Remain Closed Until 2019 For Repairs December 2, 2016 3:02 pm - The $2-3 million project is being funded by a local philanthropist.
- Fire Destroys Virginia Home Of Powerball Winner December 2, 2016 1:51 pm - The home of one of the biggest lottery jackpot winners ever has been destroyed by fire.
- Virginia OKs A Second Tesla Dealership December 1, 2016 2:46 pm - A much-debated electric car dealership in Richmond, Virginia has been granted the go-ahead from the state.
- Netflix Now Lets You Download Shows For Offline Viewing November 30, 2016 12:26 pm - An internet connection is no longer required to enjoy your favorite shows or movies on Netflix.
- 3 Dead, Major Attractions Largely Spared From Gatlinburg Wildfires November 30, 2016 12:27 am - At least three people are dead following wildfires that destroyed hundreds of buildings in and around the popular tourist destination of Gatlinburg, Tennessee.